Natural Breast Enhancement
Do you want to increase your breast size and slim down your mid-section at the same time? How many times have you heard women say: “I wish I could take fat out of here (pointing to an unwanted fat deposition such as the lower abdomen or hips), and put it here” (indicating their breasts)? NOW YOU CAN!
Dr. Clark, who served as the Director of the Diagnostic Breast Center for four years, was the first to perform and remains the only physician in the bi-state area to offer the Natural Breast Augmentation procedure.
Many women don’t like the appearance, feel or thought of synthetic implants but would like to restore or enhance their breasts appearance and the use of Natural Fat Transfer, accomplished in conjunction with the Body-Jet Liposculpting procedure. The Body-Jet, unlike other forms of liposuction, maintains the viability of the removed fat allowing it to be successfully transferred to the breasts to create a completely natural augmentation. As the fat is typically obtained from areas that were resistant to losing weight, this fat which is less metabolically active, is ideally suited for this procedure as it is less likely to change with future fluctuations in weight.
Unlike implants, which need to be replaced every 10 years and associated with the risks as well as expense of numerous surgeries, Natural Breast Augmentation is performed under local anesthesia and maintains the viability of the vast majority of the transferred fat, giving long-lasting natural appearing cosmetic results.
Although there is no evidence that fat transfer to the breast is less safe than any other breast augmentation surgery or impairs the future detection of breast cancer, Annual clinical breast examinations by a qualified medical professional as well as mammograms are recommended following the procedure. Additionally, a baseline mammogram should be obtained prior to having the procedure performed.
The best candidates for breast augmentation with fat transfer are those who want a moderate increase or are looking to restore lost breast volume or patients who already have implants that do not have an anatomically normal appearance.
Benefits of Natural Breast Enhancement with Fat Transfer
- Performed under local anesthesia. Patient remains awake during the procedure.
- Looks and Feels very natural.
- Excellent for those who have reservations about saline or silicone gel breast implants.
- Does not require multiple procedures over the life of the patient
- Fat is completely natural substance that comes from your own body
- There are minimal incisions with this procedure, which reduces the possibility of scarring
- Fat transfer can also be used to disguise breast implants that do not look natural
- As fat transfer does not involve open incisions, there is less risk in terms of damage to nerves, blood vessels, and ducts than in open surgery.